Friday, October 3, 2014

October Goals

Happy October! It's finally starting to feel like fall now that the the leaves are changing, and pumpkin spice everything is out in full force! [Oh, and for those of you who have seen Mean Girls, happy October 3rd! :) ]

Today I thought I would share with you a few goals for myself for the month of October.

View outside the window of my dorm room


1. Get outside my comfort zone. Now that midterms are over, I feel like I really need to put myself out there a little more. I think I really just need to relax a little and start enjoying the college experience more by hanging out with friends, meeting more new people, and maybe joining a couple more organizations. At my school, formal Sorority recruitment is in the winter, and the sign up starts this month. I'm still trying to decide whether I should rush or not...any thoughts about that from people who are in sororities?

2. Keep up better with school work. I always get my work done, but I have a tendency to push things off and procrastinate, which leads to me staying up really late to catch up. I need to do a better job at managing my time for my reading and homework, so it doesn't get too overwhelming for me.

3. Go to the gym more often. The first 3 weeks or so that I got to college, I was really good about going to the gym everyday. But now that the school work has piled on, I haven't been as good with it, so I'm setting a plan for myself to go the gym at least 3-4 times a week. I don't have an excuse either, because there's a gym literally right down the street from me.

Anyway, I really hope I can accomplish these goals this month in one way or another! I have a feeling this month's going to be a good one for me...between seeing Gone Girl tonight, having The Best of Me (another Nicholas Sparks chick flick) come out in a couple of weeks, going to more OSU football games (but this time with fall weather), and going to a Dan + Shay concert near the end of the month, I'll be keeping myself pretty busy!

Do you have any goals or fun things you'll be doing this month?

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I really need to stop procrastinating on my school work too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhh me too! It's become a real problem for me, especially since in college, there's really not a whole lot "due" everyday. But I have been getting better now that I've organized myself a little bit more!

      Delete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! ♥