|View outside my dorm window. Sorry about the glare!|
Here are 10 thoughts I've had now that winter has set in:
1. *looks out window* *checks temperature on phone* Nope. Not getting out of bed today.
2. Walk to the dining hall? Nah, that involves getting out of bed. I'll order pizza for delivery instead.
3. Humans can hibernate too, right?
4. I deserve a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha for trudging through this blizzard to get to class.
5 .YES! I can finally wear my Uggs without being judged.
6. Why on earth did I think it would be a good idea to wait until Thanksgiving break to bring my winter coat to school? Until then, I will now freeze to death.
7. After college graduation, I am officially moving down south.
8. Snowball fight? Snowball fight.
9. Should I go out with friends or stay in my cozy pajamas and watch Netflix on Saturday night? Netflix it is.
10. *Gets Snapchat of ocean from friend who went to school in Florida* -_- --> :(
Anyway, I hope you had a great start to your week! I have one more midterm on Thursday and then I'm flying home Tuesday for Thanksgiving! Now that I've been away at college for 3 months, I can't wait to finally go home!
Thanks for reading! If you're in a place where it's cold, stay warm!!