Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Beginnings...

Hey, there! I'm Colleen, a recent high school graduate getting ready to embark on a (hopefully) incredible journey in college once the fall rolls around. I'll be attending The Ohio State University next year, so I'll be leaving my small hometown in the Chicago Suburbs for the rather large city of Columbus, OH. I'll be sad to leave Chicago, but I'm so excited to be able to explore a new city and call Columbus home for the next 4 years!

I don't know who will ever read this first blog post, but if you happen to stumble upon this humble blog of mine you're probably wondering why I'm starting this blog in the first place. Well, last week at my graduation rehearsal, me and all the other seniors received an envelope from our guidance counselors. In the envelope was the letter we had written to our future selves at our freshman orientation. It was so cool to read that letter I had written to myself 4 years ago. It reminded me of how much I've changed, and how much my goals have changed since my freshman year of high school. 

The point I'm trying to get at is that I really want to have something like that letter when I graduate from college, too. I want something a little better than that letter even, so that's why I'm starting this blog. I want to be able to see my thoughts, highs, lows, events I went to, friends I made, and everything and anything that will happen in these next 4 years. People keep telling me how fast the college years will go by, so by making this blog, I'll be sure to document the memories I make throughout college. I'm sure I'll change a lot throughout college, so it would be fun to look back through my blog posts and see everything that's happened!

If you're still reading this (you're pretty awesome if you are), I'll be ranting on this blog about everything from college life, beauty, fashion, my thoughts and whatever else comes to mind. Oh and there's sure to be lots of nail-related content on here as well, since I have another blog, Dream It Up Nails, which I will be continuing to post on as well! 

I don't know about you, but I'm excited! :) I would love to ramble on more, but I have to get ready to go to my friend's grad party, so talk to you soon!

♥ Colleen

1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! ♥