Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Favorites: Rimmel London, Victoria's Secret, Beauty Products, & more!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I can't believe that it's already July...I mean, where did the month of June go??

Since it's the first day of July, I thought I would share with you some of my June favorites! These are the products and things that I used a lot in the month of June, and things that I've really liked or enjoyed. I'm going to start with my favorite beauty-related products and then go into some random favorites.


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
This mascara by Rimmel London has been one of my most-used mascaras this month. This was one of the products I was given to review from Influenster in the Spring Fling Voxbox, which I will reveal to you in a post tomorrow! I love the way this mascara doesn't clump, as well as the fact that it separates the individual lashes for a more "retro" look. 


Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
This product has honestly helped save my hair this past month. I teach swim lessons in the mornings and then go back in the late evening to teach more, so my hair has been exposed to chlorine way more than it should. By rubbing this product through my ends, it has helped save my hair from split ends caused by chlorine. I taught swim lessons last year, and by early July last year, my ends were already pretty split and starting to lighten from my normal hair color. That hasn't happened this year so far, and I think it has a lot to do with the help of this product!


OPI Nail Polish in Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
I wore a navy dress for my high school graduation in early June, and I thought that this polish would look great with it! I've literally worn this polish on my nails the entire month of June...from my graduation the first week of June, to today as I'm writing this (even though it's a little chipped now, haha). I just love this sparkly gold polish! It's from the January 2014 Gwen Stefani Collection, and if you'd like to see a review of this polish or another polish from this collection, feel free to click here and see it on my other blog, Dream It Up Nails! I guess while most people where neon nail polish during the summer, I where gold! ;)


Victoria's Secret Lotion in Aqua Kiss
This lotion has been one of my favorites for awhile now, but since my skin has gotten really dry after being in the pool so much this summer, this lotion has really come in handy. I usually find the scent of Victoria's Secret lotions to be a little overpowering, but this scent I've found to be just right. I think it smells really good, and it also moisturizes my skin very well. My only small complaint is that it is a little bit greasy. It's not as greasy as some lotions I have (and believe me, I have a ton of different lotions lying around), so it's not too bad in that respect.


This pair of Roxy Shoes
I seemed to have lost the shoe box for these shoes, so I don't know the exact title of them. I bought them at a store in the mall called Journey's, and I mostly bought them because not only were they kind of cute, but there were on sale for $25. At first I saw a pair of Sperry's that I liked, but a little voice in my head told me that I didn't really need to have them (aka spend a $100 dollars on them) so when I saw this pair of shoes and saw that they were on sale, I decided to buy them. They are cute, and I ended up wearing them at work a lot this month, as well as at the first day of my orientation. I also got a lot of compliments on them which is always nice!


 Aviator Sunglasses by Charlotte Russe
I actually bought these sunglasses a couple months ago when Charlotte Russe was having a sale on sunglasses, where each pair was $5. Even thought they're not very expensive sunglasses, I still really like them! I'm a big fan of aviators, and I just love the floral print on them! This might actually be an ongoing monthly favorite because I plan on wearing these aviators a lot throughout the rest of the summer!

And that's it for my favorites for June! What are some of your favorites for the month of June?

♥ Colleen


1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! ♥