Saturday, August 2, 2014

15 Days...

Only 15 days until I....


....leave for college

....meet my roommate 

....will be on my own for the first time

....start my leadership program

....leave my friends of 7+ years

....leave my hometown until December

...have to go without Portillo's (my favorite Chicagoland fast food chain)

....officially finish my summer job

....turn in the paperwork for my new job on campus

....have to survive on college dining hall food

....embark on what hopefully will be the best 4 years of my life.


And this list can just go on and on. I know this is a really random post, but I was flipping through my agenda for August and was shocked to see that there are only 2 weeks left until I leave for college. In my head, it still feels like college should be a far way off...but it's finally starting to sink in that my days in the place where I grew up are numbered. I need to make the most of these last 15 days, and yet gear up for all the great things on the horizon. There's going to be lots of changes for me in these last 15 days, but I know I'm ready for them.

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! ♥