Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Inside My Summer Music Playlist


My favorite music playlists have always been for summer. I just love listening to music during the summer that captures my mood, and blasting it in the car on the radio. I just thought I'd share with you some of the songs that I've played and heard on repeat this summer. Some of the songs are kind of old, whereas others are more recent. I've been listening to a lot of country music (as you can probably tell since 8/11 songs on my playlist are country), which is kind of surprising to me. I was never that into country music before this year, but I've really grown to like it! I was sort of jealous of my coworkers at work who went to Country Thunder back in July...I wish I could have gone! Maybe next year! ;)

Anyway here's the playlist (in no particular order):

Are there any songs that you've listen to on repeat this summer? Any concerts you went to?


1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! ♥